Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog for Choice

Well, I haven't really committed to keeping only one blog. See, I have posted stuff on the old one, because it gets more traffic...and it acts as a foil so that Darth Vadar (aka M*mmy D*ar*st) doesn't go searching for another blog by me. That way, I can be free to be me here and she's too busy inspecting the old one to think that there even IS a new one.

In any event, having said that, I wrote my Blog for Choice article on the other blog instead of this one. So, if you want, go check it out. Just remember....*shhhhhh* I don't want to reveal myself--my mixed bag is my safe haven, my "Force", as it were. I don't mind Mara readers knowing I'm Peg...

I just don't necessarily want my Peg readers to know I'm Mara, get it?

Good!

:)

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you are Peg?????

OMG I did not know...

hehehehehehe

you're secret is safe with me

Suzanne said...

Awesome! I'm glad you gave me a link.

Sara said...

I will never tell. Plus, now I get to read you in two places!